Please click HERE to give online for regular tithes and offerings. Thank you for your generous, faithful giving!
Are you registered to give to New Life through these two extremely easy fund-raisers?
* Kroger rewards program. We have received over $7,000 from Kroger for teen ministries simply from people shopping there. You don’t pay extra, shop any differently, or do anything weird. It only takes 5-10 minutes each April to register your Kroger Plus Card online! A small percentage from every purchase using your Kroger Plus Shopper's Card will be donated back to New Life. There is no extra charge to you. Simply make sure to use your Plus Card any time you shop, and it automatically happens. To register or renew, go online and follow the steps below. If you have trouble, contact Gina Stephens (email@example.com).
· You’ll then need to “create an account” or "sign in".
· After you have signed in, click on the “My Account” button.
· Under “Community Rewards”, click “re-enroll or enroll”.
· New Life’s organization number is 91108.
If you have friends or family anywhere in the country who shops at Kroger, please encourage them to register for New Life also.
* Amazon will donate 0.5% of most purchases to New Life! For at least the first few months, this money will go towards our benevolence/compassion fund to help those in need. Go to smile.amazon.com. Sign in using your Amazon.com account. Select "Mount Vernon New Life Church of the Nazarene" as your designated charity to support. From now on, all you do is shop through smile.amazon.com. Same products and prices as amazon.com. You pay nothing extra. Spread the word and let's get everyone signed up for Christmas shopping season.
It's not too late to be part of More Than Walls!
Thank you for your continued generous support. As we look to begin Phase II in our building project, please see the attached brochure of the blueprints for the teen ministry space (Building “B”) and office space development. As a reminder to those who were in attendance on Sunday, we will be collecting pledge cards, which are also located in the brochure. For those of you who missed Sunday, please look over the information, and prayerfully consider how you may help to fund this project. The hope is to have as many of you who are willing to join us in this effort.